Thursday, October 30, 2008

Baby!!!


Little Eleanor Kay Foote was born on October 29th at 10:55 pm.  

She was 8 lbs. 6 oz. and has the sweetest little personality already.  Katy started being induced at 8:45 am.  The Midwife had her start pushing at about 9:20 pm and about 1.5 hours later the little cutie popped out.  Katy thinks she looks like me and I think she looks like Katy.  
She already has me wrapped around her little finger as I knew she would.  We are both very proud and happy parents!

  
Here Katy is at the beginning of the day yesterday - saying goodbye to her baby bump

3 comments:

Andrew, Aleta, and Connor said...

Congratulations! Your baby is darling and I love the name. I am really excited for you both. Good work Katy!

Matthew said...

Congratulations Yall! I am sure proud of you guys. Nora is such a beautiful baby. I love the name!!

John & Mary Allan said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! The John Allans are so happy for you and are so glad to welcome little Nora into our family. She will be adored by all of us for many years to come. Can't wait to hold her on Saturday!